General speaking, the adapter and power supply for LED light strip are usually visible. From an aesthetic standpoint, many homeowners plan to hide the power supply of the LED rope strip light. This article will discuss how to hide the LED light strips and power supply to make your room cleaner and more attractive.
Why Hide The LED Strip Light Power Supply?
As mentioned above, the LED strip light and supply are usually visible and in large sizes. It is usually mounted on the wall, which can affect the aesthetics of the room to a greater or lesser extent. Hiding the LED strip light power supply is a great way to create a cleaner and more elegant look for your home.
In addition, hiding the power source of the LED rope strip light can help protect your power supply from accidental damage. The risk of your power source being hidden and damaged will also be greatly reduced to give you more peace of mind.
Factors To Consider Before LED Light Strip Supply
1. Sufficient Ventilation Space – make sure there is enough ventilation space when hiding the LED light strips and power supply. Otherwise, it will overheat and become a fire hazard.
2. Keep away from children and pets - Remember to keep the LED strip light power supply out of reach of children and pets to prevent them from getting hurt or damaging the power supply.
3. Power supply cooling - The LED strip light and supply will get hot when it is running. If it is not properly cooled, it may cause a fire. It is very vital to ensure it is located in a well-ventilated area.
4. No water - Be sure there is no possibility of water or water vapor being generated in the surrounding area. Moisture in the power supply can lead to generation of danger. Please hide the LED light strip supply in a dry and safe area.
Several Tips For Hiding LED Strip Light Power Supply
1. Power supply cover: The most common and convenient way to hide the power source, which can be found online or at hardware stores. And you don’t have to worry about your power supply being damaged or obstructed, and it is less conspicuous.
2. Behind furniture: Another good way to hide the adapter and power supply for LED light strip is to place it behind furniture. If you don’t want to buy a cover, place the power supply behind a piece of furniture and hide it.
3. In the cabinet: Putting the LED light strip supply in a small box or even a shoebox and hiding them inside the cabinet/closet, reducing dust or debris from entering through gaps or openings.
4. Inside the ceiling: If you have access to the ceiling, hiding the power supply of the LED rope strip light is also a great option. Don’t forget to make sure the power supply is secure from falling and causing a hazard.
5. Behind the mirror: Place the power supply on a small mounting bracket and attach it to the back of the mirror, where it will be completely hidden from view. If you need to change the batteries or make any other adjustments, it will still be easily accessible.
6. Under the floor: If there is a crawl space or access to the underside of the floor, which is also a great place to hide the LED light strip supply, you can use a cable tie or some other fastener to secure it to your floor joist.
* Adapter And Power Supply For LED Light Strip - When you install LED strip lights, you not only need to think about which type of power supply is the best one for you, but the LED power adapter. If the applications only need small wattage and the place where is indoor, you can think about using the adapter and power supply for LED light strip.
Today, LED rope strip light plays a vital role in decorating houses, cars, or other residential and commercial spaces. They have proven to be an important decorative piece that is cost-effective for illuminating specific areas well as a light source or accent lighting. Looking for top-quality LED rope strip light? Yoshiny is the best option for you! Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our LED rope strip light products.